Monday, August 11, 2008

Where I've been and what I've been doing...

As some of you may have noticed, I've been AWOL for just over a week. Sean and I went camping at the northern tip of Vancouver Island for a few days, then entertained guests upon our return followed by a visit with family.


View Larger Map

This has been my first chance to post and I spent much of my day adding photos to the blog posts I typed on Alphie while we were on the road. You can read the results over at my Windshield Chronicles blog:

Day 1
Day 2
Days 3&4


If you'd rather just look at the photos without my running commentary, have a look at my Best of North Island Trip album on Picasaweb.

I still have much to catch up on, so it may be a couple of days before I post again.

Teresa

Currently Reading: The Wheel of Fortune by Susan Howatch
Link of the Day: Northern Vancouver Island travel directory

2 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

I wish I liked to camp. Hubby took the kids camping but I had no desire to join. I guess if I had a really nice RV I might do it. *grin*

Tess said...

I don't mind tent camping, but have to admit, the camper certainly makes the whole thing a lot more appealing :)