Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A permanent record...

If you're a Friend on Facebook, you'll have noticed this week I've been posting pics of my Research Library. I realized it's been a while since I've documented my collection and figured now is as good a time as any. I do have a database on my computer, but having a permanent photographic record is important as well.

***UPDATE***
eb commented, asking for photos. You can see them in my Facebook album.


How do you keep track of your research book collection?


Teresa

Currently Reading: Book for Review
Also Currently Reading: Garden of Venus

2 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

Hmm. I guess I really don't keep track of my research collection other than grouping the same time periods/topics in the same section of the bookshelf!

db said...

Can we get a pic of your photographic record? I'm so curious!