Friday, February 09, 2007

A grey Friday...

I was up early this am to take care of more paperwork, then drop off building plans with our builder. So much to do.

It's good to know I'm not the only one who needs to discipline herself to turn OFF the tv :-)

I've been having fun teaching my course this week - meeting new people and talking about research always makes me happy *g*.

I have to admit, though, I''m still floundering with my plotting. There's one key element missing and I still can't put my finger on it *sigh*. It's getting just a tad frustrating. You know that instinct when something isn't quite right? I know the "aha" moment will happen eventually, but for right now, I'm not too happy.

What do YOU do when this happens? Any tips?

Today's cute Cat Pics!






Teresa

Currently Reading: Dark Angels by Karleen Koen
Also Currently Reading: The Adventurous Bride by Miranda Jarrett
Link of the Day: Regency Resources from Joanna Waugh - Be sure to check out this wonderful resource!!

2 comments:

Kelly Boyce said...

Thanks for the link of the day! I'm going to flag that one in my favorites. And good luck putting your finger on the plotting problem. I hate when it doesn't jump out and announce itself.

Melissa Amateis said...

When this happens, I just sit back and try not to think about it. And while it's percolating in my brain, something is sure to come up!