Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New template, Haloscan comments etc..

Hi everyone, me again.

As you can see, I've changed over to beta-blogger. Hopefully everyone will be able to comment!

I've lost my comments temporarily, but according to the people at Haloscan, they'll be releasing an auto-installer to beta-blogger within the next few days, so hopefully all my comments will reappear then. I decided not to fiddle with the temp measures others have used since the official Haloscan people seem to have things well in hand.

As for my template, well, I loved it, but it didn't work with beta-blogger and I do like a lot of the features here, so for now I'll just go with this and wait to see who comes up with three column templates for beta, now it's becoming more and more common.

The rain and wind have started and things are supposed to get bad, so don't be surprised if I don't post again till Friday at the earliest.

Teresa :-)

No comments: