Friday, December 29, 2006

More Photos...

I forgot to post this one yesterday:





It's a waterfall running into one of the drainage ditches we crossed - isn't it pretty? I leaned out over the ditch to take the photo, not trusting myself to stand in the water without dropping the camera into it *g*.

While out yesterday afternoon, I took this picture of Mount Elphinstone from the highway - it didn't work very well as we were too far away, but you can see the ridge we hiked along on the left side of the mountain:




And yesterday morning I woke up to a frozen lake! It looks so cool - here's a pic of it:




Today is another busy day - errands to run in Gibsons, then my brother and sister-in-law and niece are arriving in the afternoon for a belated Christmas celebration. I'm making lasagna for dinner as well - yummmm. And as I haven't yet finished wrapping my niece's gift, I should finish off here and get moving.

Next week I'll get back into my writing in earnest, having already accepted that this week is a total write-off!

Teresa

Currently Reading: The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick
Also Currently Reading: The Scot, the Witch and the Wardrobe by Annette Blair
Link of the Day: Karleen Koen's website

3 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

Nothing wrong with taking a week off of writing. We need that time to reenergize our creativity. :)

Nienke Hinton said...

I can tell you are loving your surroundings. Hopefully you can bring that passion into the settings in your writing. I'm sure once you get back at it (the writing) you'll be back in the groove in no time.
Have a great new year's Tess!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. It looks like the perfect place for a fairy tale! Smiling. Happy New Year, Lady Tess! Bless.