Sunday, December 10, 2006

Catching up...

Sorry for disappearing like that, but things around here have been super busy.

First, on Friday we headed into Vancouver to get some work done on the car (nothing major - phew!) and to do some Christmas shopping. I found the most adorable outfit for our younger niece plus a couple of other things (ok, ok, a new purse for myself did jump into my hands at Winners). Anyway, we made it home on the 5:30 ferry, but on Saturday we were doing more errands/gift shopping and today I went to Sechelt where I found yet more gifts and then came home to work on our Christmas card address list after finally tracking down my address book.

This evening we decorated my in-laws' tree - it looks lovely. Will try to get a pic tomorrow.

Re: switching to beta blogger. Thanks for all the input :-) I will have to change my addy as my blog is too big to make the switch automatically and my account has a mult-person blog which also disqualifies me from the easy move. I had at first though I wouldn't be able to use w.bloggar with the new system, but a quick stop by google led the way to a solution - yay!!! To see how it worked, check here. It's not perfect as I'll have to go in and add the labels by hand afterwards, but hey, at least I can post using w.bloggar, which is a great tool.

Anyway, I've been awake since 5 am and am starting to wind down, so I think I'm going to go read more of The Lovely Bones. I'd rather actually be knitting, but I still don't trust either cat not to a) eat the yarn or b) eat the hat I'm knitting or c) tear the hat apart.

Teresa

No comments: