Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thinking deep thoughts...

Yep, that's what I'm doing today. Trying to figure out where my current wip is going. I just seem stuck with some of the plotting elements of this story and it's driving me nuts.

Henri and Madeleine

are staring at me from their spot on my desk, hoping I'll get on with things, yet I seem frozen, trying to figure out what's gone wrong. There are nagging little things that just don't seem to be working, yet I can't quite figure out a) what exactly is wrong and b) how to fix them.

I'm not sure if it's because I became so involved in my TT story, one that I adore, but just don't want to sell first and be locked into writing time travel. Or if there is some major flaw with the plot for Madeleine and Henri, one that I'll have to keep digging to find.

RIght now I'm involved in the KIA challenge over at RWA Online, and I don't want to let my fellow Historical Hussies down.

Maybe I should go watch the llamas for a while. Here's a photo of them from earlier today, taken just after I gave them some fresh hay:



They're such peaceful creatures - observing them might get my subconscious working and provide solutions. Hmmmmm.

Teresa

Currently Reading: The Sunshine Coast News by Kate Austin
Link of the Day: The Louvre

No comments: