Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Getting motivated...

is always so hard after a lazy long weekend. And boy, was mine lazy *g*. But it was also lots of fun, spent with family and close friends and involving lots of great food, tennis, swimming and chats around the fire.

Only problem now, is getting back to the real world. For a short while, anyway. This weekend Sean and I are taking the camper up to the upper Sunshine Coast - to Lund. I've never been up there before and am really looking forward to it. We're going to stay in a nice looking campground, and hope to take our bicycles over to Savary Island and cycle around there.

But for now, I have to concentrate on my work. Which means getting back into things. At least I've finished with my judging and returned the scoresheets/entries to the coordinator.

To get myself back into my historical ms, I revived my wordpress blog, written from my hero and heroine's pov. You can read Madeleine's latest entry, if it's of interest. We'll see how well this works.

I also have an article and two book reviews to write before Sep 15, so I'd best get back to work now :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: Anybody Out There by Marian Keyes (and LOVING it!!)
Link of the Day: Avon Romance Blog

No comments: