Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Better today...

Yep, things seem more normal now. Whatever it was that had me feeling jittery seems to have disappeared, which is good. And there were no phone calls yesterday evening, so I'm pretty certain it was nothing serious.

Interesting, though, that so many of you knew exactly what I meant! Maybe it's a writer thing?

In writing news, I did make some improvements on my query, with some additional feedback from my mother-in-law. Now I just have to wait for my proofreaders to get back to me. So, for now, it's back to my works-in-progress.

Right now, though, I'm listening to RWA Idol - very interesting. Though I was a little disappointed to hear all three judges pan the French Revolution as a setting *sigh*. OTOH, it was great to hear so many historical entries :-) And I'm hearing some solid advice about writing styles etc.

And now, some recent cat pics :-)


















See y'all tomorrow :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: Falling Angels by Tracy Chevalier
Also Currently Reading: Back issues of the Writer magazine
Link of the Day: Karen Fox's most excellent list of Literary Agents

No comments: