Friday, September 22, 2006

Another week gone...

I can't believe it's Friday again! Wow, the week just flew. And not everything on my To Do list has been done, so this will be a short post.

The hike yesterday was great, even though we did get rained on a bit. But then the sun came back out for a while. Just as we reached home, it poured and poured, but we were dry on my friend's porch sipping on beer during the worst of it *g*.

I thought I had something specific to blog about, but for the life of me, I can't remember now. Oh well. I'm sure it will come back to me at some point.

We're off to a potluck tomorrow which should be fun, especially as the forecast is for sunny and warm.

Well, as I've nothing much else to say right now, I'll sign off.

Have a nice weekend everyone :-) I'll be back if I remember what I wanted to say *g*.

Teresa

Currently Reading: About to start Tracy Chevalier's Falling Angels
Link of the Day: Isolde Martyn's Article on Medieval Fabrics

No comments: