Thursday, August 24, 2006

Insomnia...

Yep, I had another bout last night. On a bright note, though, I did get much further into The Undomestic Goddess, which I'm really enjoying :-) The story is fun and moves along well and, most of all, Samantha, the heroine, actually learns something. Though when I was thinking about it after crawling back into bed around 5am, she doesn't seem to have an overall story goal. Lots of little ones, but not one main external goal. But that doesn't seem to affect the story. Interesting.

Yesterday I managed to finish doing the in-manuscript comments on one of the contests entries. 1 down, 3 to go. I'm going to push forward with those today - the sooner I get them finished, the faster I can get back to concentrating on my mss without worrying about the contest deadline for judges.

Kelly was talking today about her Real Age, so I went and took the test too. Turns out I'm 33.8 :-) That makes me feel MUCH better. Not that I've stressed too much over the big 4-0, but OTOH, if really I'm only 33.... *g*

Well, that's about it for today. Must get on with those entries before my sleep-deprivations catches up with me.

Teresa

Currently Reading: The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
Link of the Day: Essays - Europe: 1715-1799


powered by performancing firefox

No comments: