Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm feeling blurry today because...

of my allergies. Woke up to itchy, burning eyes. Of course, if I was in still Ottawa, it wouldn't be any different at this time of year.

Margaret asked about my evening bag - I'd put it down inside the house during the reception to make it easier to balance food and drink *g*. But here's a pic of it:



And thanks for all the compliments on my dress :-) They're much appreciated! Those of you who at National next year or the year after will likely see it again *g*.

We're still trying to catch up with all the stuff we put aside doing wedding prep, so my wip work is going to have to wait another couple of days. I really want to get back to it, but putting the other stuff off really isn't such a good idea. And I just keep reminding myself that even while the actual work has been put on the backburner, my coffeepot is still percolating all kinds of story possibilities!

Ok - on with the day :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: Madame de Staël: An Extraordinary Life
Also Currently Reading: Book for review

No comments: