Friday, June 09, 2006

I think today I'll read...

my second review book. Yesterday I managed to get more planning work done on WTHB, but my review book is staring at me pretty constantly and as we'll have a busy weekend, I figure I should take the opportunity of a quiet, rainy Friday to get through as much of it as possible. My brother-in-law, his fiancée and our niece will be visiting - yay!!

As I said, I managed to get some story work done yesterday. The only glitch I found with yWriter is that when I print out the character list with the info, it doesn't word wrap - so info runs off the end of the page. Hmmm. I guess I'll just transfer anything I type in there over to WWP and print it out there :-)

Ok - on with the day.

Teresa

Currently Reading: Book for review
Also Currently Reading: Lucy Sullivan...
Link of the Day: Claire Delacroix's Blog

No comments: