Saturday, June 03, 2006

I found a dress!!!!

Yep, at last I found a dress I can wear to the upcoming family wedding. And it's one I can wear the next time I'm at National for the gala. Only thing is, I can't gain any weight or it won't fit. Guess that's good incentive to stay in shape :-)

My mother-in-law and I spent all day yesterday in Vancouver - she too had good luck. And considering how close the wedding is now, we're both very relieved things worked out. Now I just need to accessorize *evil grin*. I LOVE accessories. Sean hasn't seen the dress on me yet - we can't bring it anywhere near Cleo - I shudder to think of what her claws would do if she tried to jump up to see me, so we've left it with my in-laws. There's a small ruffle going down the front of the dress that might attract her attention.

Today I'm off to Vancouver again, this time with Sean to see him get fitted for his suit. He's in the wedding party. Tomorrow we get to move stuff around in storage as we take over our second locker. Which means I might actually find my KitchenAid mixer!!! Yay :-)

Needless to say, my trip into the city yesterday meant I got no work done on my story. Looks like that will have to wait now till Monday.

Enjoy your weekend :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married
Also Currently Reading: Book for review

No comments: