Monday, May 29, 2006

It's Monday morning..

and a tad grey here again. But that's ok. I've lots to do and none of it is weather dependent.

First, though, I'm back on DSL!!! Yay. The package arrived the other day and Sean got it up and running on Saturday afternoon. Very cool. Hope to get some pics up soon.

Does anyone here watch Galactica? See the Season 2 finale this weekend? Talk about a plot twist! Can't believe we have to wait till January. Sheesh.

I spent much of yesterday working on rebuilding my website. Hopefully I'll get it back up soon. I've been blogging so much that my html skills have lapsed.

In fact, I spent so much time on my behind, I finally told myself I had to get up and get moving. So I went for a walk. It helped me feel better and got me thinking about my ms. There's something about the story that isn't quite working and I'm still trying to put my finger on it. Very frustrating. Ya know what I mean? When everything seems as though it's been covered, yet you just have that niggling in the back of your mind telling you you're missing a key element? Any suggestions on how to figure it out? Maybe that's why I've been procrastinating about getting back to it. Hmmm.

Teresa

Currently Reading: Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married by Marian Keyes
Also Currently Reading: Book for review
Link of the Day: Eighteenth Century Women Writers Timeline

No comments: