Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A day in the camper...

Yep, you read that right. I just spent my day in the camper. The removal people came to start packing and loading quite early this morning. Soon it became clear that the cats just couldn't remain in the house, so we put them in their cage and took them out to the camper. It seemed easiest just to have me out there with them, so they didn't freak out completely. So I sat out there all day - of course, it was the coldest it's been here in a while (we didn't want to run the heater too much) - and read, did some story work, napped a bit and played with the kitties.

The house seems so strange now and the cats are a wee bit confused. Imagine their confusion tomorrow when pretty much everything but us will be gone!! Hope they'll be ok.

I got my GH scores in the mail today. Haven't opened them yet. Too scared to. Maybe later.

Off to scare up some dinner!

Hope y'all had a great day :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: A Map of Glass by Jane Urquhart

No comments: