Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's midweek and...

I'm feeling kinda meh. Well, that's partly cause my old friend Insomnia decided to pay a visit last night. I went to sleep ok, but when Sean got up just after 2:30 to get ready for work, I couldn't go back to sleep *sigh*. I tried for a while, then watched tv and cuddled with the kitty. Just before 6:30 I finally gave up completely and showered, then baked breakfast food for Sean for the rest of the week. At least the house smells good now :-)

Yesterday I did more character work, then noodled around with the family tree of my heroine, Madeleine. Something went weird with Legacy last night and I now have a sinking feeling I might have lost everything I did *deep sigh*. Haven't dared to open the programme yet and see. Later in the afternoon, Sean and I went to the gym - we'd been very lax for a while, so have now vowed to get there more often. After all, we'll need muscles to pack!!

Anyway, I guess I should open Legacy and see what's up. Darned software. *grumble, grumble*

Right - one more thing - Rene, Melissa and I have another blog, just for writers/readers of historical romance. Come see us over at Ainsley Park!

Teresa

Currently Reading: Book for review
Link of the Day: Storm reveals long-lost wall at Fortress Louisbourg

No comments: