Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's cloudy and warm here this morning...

and I'm waiting for the guy from the window place to come give us an estimate on the broken pane in Sean's office. The kitties are asleep on my desk again, after chasing each other around for about an hour *g*.

Thanks so much for all the congrats on the house sale!!! It's such a huge weight off our minds, though much of it's been replaced by the whole packing, moving and building thing. Still, we toasted with sparkling shiraz and took great delight in the big red Sold banner across the sign :-) Considering some of the houses on our street have taken months to sell, we're very relieved - we have great agents!!




On the writing front, I didn't get much done in the afternoon yesterday. We took my mum to the airport, ran errands on the way home, then I went out for a walk. After that, I printed off some stuff to work on, only to have cats bounce into my lap when I sat down in Sean's office to work there while he did his own work. BUT, I did get some more brainstorming/story notes done in the evening. I'd rather have been reading The Bride Ship, but figured I really needed to make some progress while I had the time. Came up with a few more plot points, which is good, as my Summary Outline was looking pretty bare there for a while.




I just blognapped this from Lynn (LOVE the word blognap, Lynn :-) ):

You Are The Wheel of Fortune

You represent the cycles of life, death, and rebirth.
You embrace change, the the ups and downs of life.
Fate is something you accept, even when you could possibly change things.
Big things tend to happen to you more than other people.

Your fortune:

Something huge is about to happen in your life, and you have little control over it.
You must accept your destiny, but luckily it is good fortune that has come your way.
Big things and big changes are about to come your way.
And while things will be intense for a while, they will be followed by a period of rest.





Our Valentine's Day was pretty quiet - we'd actually started it on Monday. I needed cheering up, so Sean brought out the chocolate and sparkling shiraz early, but we exchanged cards yesterday. His to me was really cute! Though Cleo tried to eat it *deep sigh*. On Friday we're doing dinner - a joint celebration of Valentines and the 18th anniversary of our first date (Feb 16, 1988)! We're looking forward to that.

So, that's about it from me today :-)

Teresa

Currently Reading: The Bride Ship by Deb Hale
Link of the Day: CrusieMayer blog (Jenny Crusie and Bob Mayer)

No comments: