Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The famous tape dispenser...

Yes, I know this sounds weird - but there's a good explanation!

As it's Valentine's Day, the chat Sean had throughout his morning news run with the host of the show centred around romantic things he's done. The subject of the tape dispenser came up - a gift he gave me a few years ago. One which totally mystified the store clerk - Sean mentioned he was buying it for me as a gift and the girl looked at him as though he was nuts! Anyway, Sean knows me oh so well, and sure enough, I squealed with delight when I unwrapped it.

During the course of his on-air conversation, he never revealed the special nature OF the dispenser, so I figured I'd post a photo of it here:





As you can see, it matches the pencil cup. I also have a letter holder that matches (the latter two were bought separately), but Cleo kept knocking it over, so I put it away.

So, what unusually romantic thing has your significant other given you?

Teresa

No comments: