Thursday, January 26, 2006

Well, the fridge is now sparkling...

clean - thank goodness. One less thing to do this weekend!! Surprisingly, the cats interfered far less than I thought they would. Chloe poked her nose in a couple of times, but I didn't have to contend with Cleo trying to get into the bowl of soapy water I had on the floor beside me.

Alas, I got no real writing done yesterday. The fridge took quite a while, then Sean and I finally hit the gym after a two week break. It had to be done!! And I felt good afterwards.

I admit to spending much of what could have been writing time at the OED online site. For the next few weeks, from Monday to Wednesday - 5pm -5pm Eastern time, they're offering free searches of the dictionary!!! I found out about this wonderful offer courtesy of another boring acadmic with a blog - her post of Jan 10 explains further.

On tap for today are more general cleaning chores. And I have the link for the tour of the house - if you want to have a peek, you can email me for the link. Before I get started on those, though, I AM going to get some more work done on my wip. Probably transcribing my handwritten notes to the computer. Once things with the house have settled down, I'll be able to get back to some serious FD work!

Teresa

No comments: