Thursday, October 06, 2005

Progress Report...

So yesterday I DID finish inputting Sean's comments, then started on making a list of the suggestions from one of my cps I intend to incorporate. That should take me the rest of today. I'm still feeling overwhelmed by how much I have to do before the GH deadline. But HAVING the deadline is definitely good for me. And, actually, I'd LIKE to have this done by my 40th b-day next month! Yep, I'm turning the big 4-0 and though I'm not thrilled, I'm also determined not to stress about it. And it would be a great achievement to have this ms ready to go by then. So I can start fresh on Henri's story :-)

Responding to comments:
Glad y'all liked the library kit. I'm a geek, but at least I'm a cute geek *g* And to an extent, I enjoy doing revisions. When I'm not overwhelmed.

Wow, Melissa, what a way to acquire a cat! You're lovely to keep it, considering your allergies. But doesn't Nebraska get cold in the winter?


Well - I'be best get on with my work!

Teresa

No comments: