Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Report on yesterday's progress

Sooooo, after battling with my template, I finally settled into work. Ok, well, first I did some research online for the book I'm reviewing (which is also related to the time period of my ms), THEN I got down to work.

The synopsis is now complete. I think. Hate the d******** things. I entered the changes I'd made to the hard copy last week, read it again, then left it alone. After that, I added some more details to my partial. Little historical details I managed to dig up from a primary source. Yeah, yeah, I know I'm obsessed, but I can't help it.

One of my cps now has the whole package - she hasn't read it since the rough first draft, so I'm looking forward to her feedback.

Did anyone follow my link the other day to Loreena McKennitt's website? I love her music. It creates a beautiful mood and is very inspiring for writing. The Highwayman is one of my fave of her pieces - her interpretation is just gorgeous and I almost always cry at the end - which is a little embarrassing when I listen to it in the car.

Last, but not least today, my thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by Katrina. We're getting tons of coverage up here and my heart goes out to everyone who is suffering. Was so grateful to Stephanie for updating us on Larissa.

Teresa

Currently Reading: Nothing - am between books. So many to chose from!

No comments: