Friday, July 01, 2005

I also meant to say...

thanks for all the compliments, ladies :-)

And, has anyone else had problems with unkymoods? I noticed my mood was missing this morning and when I clicked on the link to take me there, I ended up with a GoDaddy message telling me the domain had expired. Hmmmm. That would be too bad :-(

We're expecting a HUGE storm later today, so I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to stay online. I get VERY paranoid about electrical surges and tend to unplug the surge protector from the wall. I know, I know - why do I pay $$$ for a surge protector, then unplug it during a storm? Well, I figure it's there for when I'm not around and hopefully will do its thing. But when I'm AT home I figure, I'm protecting my computer best by taking off the grid entirely.

Anyway, I'm now officially procrastinating. We had a very nice walk and picked up chicken kebabs for dinner , along with some whole-grain rolls. I'll be able to pick enough lettuce/herbs from the veggie garden for salad.

See y'all soon

Teresa

Currently coming from my speakers: Watching You Without Me - Kate Bush - Hounds of Love

No comments: