Friday, June 24, 2005

Today's Report

Progress for the last two days - Three chapters, 14 scenes!

I now have six chapters left, so I should meet my goal by Wednesday :-)

Yay!!!

It's hot here today. Really hot. Silly cat is lying outside the back door on the lower deck. It's shady there and there's a nice breeze, so he should be ok. He has water out there as well, but I'm going to drag him in pretty soon.

Off to do some grocery shopping now. Sean is outside cleaning up after doing an oil change on the motorcycle.

Hmm, I seem to be babbling, so maybe I'll just be quiet now!

Teresa

Currently Reading: The You I Never Knew by Susan Wiggs
Link of the Day: Librarians' Index to the Internet
[Currently coming from my speakers: Rock Lobster - B-52s - Best 80's Album Ever Disc 1 ]

1 comment:

Lynn said...

WOO HOO on all your progress!