Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Snitched this from Màili....




Your Birthdate: November 7

Born on the 7th day of month gives you a tendency to be something of a perfectionist and makes you more individualistic in many ways.

Your mind is good at deep mental analysis and complicated reasoning.

You are very psychic and sensitive, and you should usually follow your hunches.



You may not take orders too well, so you may want to work alone or in a situation where you can be the boss.

This birthday gives a tendency to be somewhat self-centered and a little stubborn.



Wow, it's pretty accurate! Just ask my dh (who as President of our little company is technically my boss) about how well I take orders *g*. And I am psychic (so was my paternal grandmother) and more than a little stubborn.

Interestingly enough, I share my birthdate with Marie Sklodowska Curie and from what I know of her, it fits her as well. Ok, so I don't know if she was psychic or not, but she was definitely a perfectionist, individualistic and obviously, very good at "deep mental analysis and complicated reasoning".

Anyone else want to try their birthdate?

Teresa

2 comments:

Alex Bordessa said...

I got a very similar reading to yours - must be because we're born on the 7th (though mine's in December) It's pretty much spot on, especially working alone (good thing too, for writers!)

Rene said...

Mine was a little different. But I love this kind of stuff and snagged it for my blog.