Saturday, March 26, 2005

Report on blog Buddy

So far, I'm really liking this programme now I'm used to it. Only thing I don't like is that there's no "Save" feature, so I always worry that if my computer freezes (which does happen from time to time when I overtax its resources *g*) that I'll lose my blog. I thought I'd made bB itself freeze the other day without having copied and pasted my very long post into another programme for safekeeping. So if its developers happen upon this page, I hope they take note *g*.

Other than that, it's really a great way to blog, as long as I don't want to post photos, which normally I don't. And I really like that I can edit previous posts from bB, that's really convenient.

So if anyone out there is looking for a basic programme that allows them to post directly to their blog, I recommend blogBuddy - visit the website for more information on which blog services it supports.

Teresa

No comments: