Saturday, March 19, 2005

Mindless rambling....

No U2 tickets for us :-( I tried for an hour and couldn't get through. And strongly suspect the show was sold out within a half hour. Oh well - c'est la vie. Would have loved to have gone, but am not going to get bent out of shape over it. Will just have to buy the DVD of the tour when it comes out :-)

Don't have much else to say this morning. Not sure why - think it's cause I'm in a bit of a funk. Spring starts on Monday, but there's still a ton of snow here. Then again, I've just spied my first cardinal of the season! Can see it right now, perching in the bush at the bottom of the garden. The cat hasn't seen it cause he's facing me - stretched out on the desk under the heater *g*. He's pretty clingy right now after we were out so much for the last three days. Poor baby. Since his brother's death last November he's definitely needed more of our attention and company. They were together for 15 years, so it's not really a surprise.

What do you do when you're in a funk? I'm thinking of going for a walk. The dh has to work late on his morning shift this morning, leaving me without the car to get to the gym. Figure I should at least get some fresh air and exercise and it looks nice enough out there. And there's no windchill today - so it should be pretty comfortable as it's close to 0º Celsius out there.

Now I could stay inside and waste time on some internet sites, but figure I've spent enough time sitting in front of a computer this week.

Ta ta for now :-)

Teresa

2 comments:

Lynn said...

When I'm in a funk, I love to sit and pout. *g* Sooner or later, my husband will come along and try to cheer me up.

But usually, it's music that has the power to end my funks. Pop some of my favorite tunes onto the laptop, ogle my favorite hotties, and I'm good to go!

Tess said...

LOL re the pouting. I've been known to do that one too *g*.

But I hear you on the music. It does help. I have a soundtrack for my ms, so often I put that on. Or just load music into RealPlayer and turn it on.

Last Saturday I walked WHILE listening to music and it made a big difference :-)

Thanks for the feedback!